Monday, March 26, 2012

Victorian Style Baby Dress

Today I finished this Victorian baby dress,
I didn't make one for a long time.
This one has a very lacy front panel, it was fun making 
this sweet dress.

You thought that I was using too much lace,
have a look at this picture...
I'm not using enough!
and at that time they made all the lace by hand,
they needed those nine month just to make a dress..









I still need to make a bib to complete the set.




I love the baby pouch the lady is holding.
an idea for my next one, with all the frills on the side.


Here is a short sleeve dress with a front panel.




How cute is this one..


One day I would like to make dress number three.
It looks like a nice dress and with the tie back, 
the baby could wear it for a long time.




I hope you have a lovely week.
xoxo

 I am joining in with  Knick of Time,
on Friday I am joining in with 

15 comments:

  1. Geweldig mooi dit doopjurkje. Hoe lang heb je daar wel niet aan gewerkt? Deze dame zal wel heel tevreden zijn!
    Groetjes,
    Liliane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Angela! Your baby's dress is simply exquisite! The bonnet too is gorgeous! What a talented lady you are! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creation with us and have a lovely week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just breath taking, I bet it was fun to make!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly beautiful craftsmanship! Even though I normally won't leave comments on a blog with word verification turned ON.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One can never use to much lace! Stunning baby dress and bonnets.
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela,i don't know what to say!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The words are too small!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely! This will be a wonderful heirloom to pass down to future generations.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous,baby girl looking very cute and adorable,these type of dresses suits on babies very well,but in my opinion parents should buy comfortable and soft cloths.
    baby dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dresses are very beautiful. You are a real witch! Thank you for your beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The book you are wonderful. This is obviously an old book? And as this book is called? Perhaps this book specifically for sewing products for children? What year book? Great! It's just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful baby clothes collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post....Baby Clothes Ireland and Kids Clothes Ireland

      Delete